Why choose summer classes at the LASC?
Explore the Moon, learn to cook, get your hands in some clay, build a life-size puppet, create a comic, paint your masterpiece and so much more. All classes at the LASC are led by teaching artists and professional educators so you’re ensured a high-quality experience that’s always fun. Spend breaks and lunch periods outside on our beautifully landscaped 1.5 acres with our own waterfall! Some classes include neighborhood walks, field trips or planetarium shows. Full and half day schedules available for pre-K – 12th grade.
- Creative, Hands-On Art & Science Experiences ages 3 to 17
- Nine, Week-long Sessions June – August
- All classes taught by professional artists and educators.
- Classes offered 9am – 4pm with extended care 7:45-8:45am and 4-5:30pm
- Choose from multiple class options for each age group and build your own full or partial day schedule.
- A supervised lunch program is included FREE for full-day students. Meals not provided
- Members receive discounted prices. Scholarships available for families with financial need
Click the week to see class list and REGISTER for your favorites.
Join our email newsletter for updates.