Take the stress out of birthdays by hosting your child’s next party at the Living Arts & Science Center!
To a child, every birthday is a big one! LASC provides the perfect backdrop for a memorable celebration, and our experienced faculty promises an afternoon of fun and creativity. Choose the type of party you’d like to host, let us know if you have a theme or work with our staff to identify one. Our instructors work with you when designing the theme for your child’s party.
Birthday parties are offered Saturdays or Sundays, September through May. (Other days may be available on request). Dates fill up fast so book early!
Each standard two-hour party includes 80-minutes for activities and 40 minutes for food or free time. Living Arts & Science Center provides the instructor and all materials. You bring refreshments, party favors and cake! Choose between a planetarium show or spend time exploring the Discovery Exhibit.
Either is paired with a hands-on art or science activity led by one of our teachers. Theme options, including: Superhero, Under The Sea, Dinosaurs, Science Magic, Jewelry, Extreme Weather, Space, Animal Safari, & Winter Wonderland.
Standard Art & Science: Ages 1+
Jewelry: Ages 5+
Clay: Ages 7+
Culinary: Ages 7+**
• A party area is available for two hours (plus 30-minutes for both set up and clean up.)
• Party area includes space for the art project, plus space to set up for cake, food and gifts!
• One teacher will lead a 80-minute age-appropriate art activity based on your theme of choice. The center provides all art supplies.
What To Bring
• Decorations, the space is lovely with lots of open light and a side porch.
• Food & drinks, including cups, plates, etc. Please note that (with the exception of culinary parties) food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
• The cost is $265 for standard art & science parties (up to 14 children)
$325 for culinary parties (up to 10 children)
$350 for clay parties (up to 12 children)
There is no charge for adults.
• Each additional child is $15 for culinary.
• There is an additional fee of $60 to have 15 – 20 children at a standard party.
• Members receive 10% off.
**Due to safety concerns, all culinary party-goers must be at least 8 years old!
All birthday party requests should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the party date being requested.
For questions, please contact Lori Halligan email@example.com