Take the stress out of birthdays by hosting your child’s next party at the Living Arts & Science Center!
The LASC is under strict COVID-19 protocols at this time, but is capable of events for small to medium parties. When not under COVID protocols, indoor facilities are appropriate for up to 125 people, larger events can be accommodated if utilizing indoor and outdoor space.
To a child, every birthday is a big one! LASC provides the perfect backdrop for a memorable celebration, and our experienced faculty promises an afternoon of fun and creativity. Choose the type of party you’d like to host, let us know if you have a theme or work with our staff to identify one. Our instructors work with you when designing the theme for your child’s party.
Birthday parties are offered Saturdays or Sundays, September through May. (Other days may be available on request). Dates fill up fast so book early!
Each two-hour party includes 90-minutes for activities and 30 minutes for food or free time. Living Arts & Science Center provides the instructor and all art materials. You bring refreshments, party favors and cake! Choose between a planetarium show or spend time exploring the Discovery exhibit. Either is paired with an art activity led by one of our teacher’s theme options, including: Superhero, Pirate, Circus, Dr. Seuss, Dinosaurs, Hand Cookies, Breakfast for Lunch, and Mermaids.
Art: Ages 1+
Clay: Ages 8+
Jewelry: Ages 8+
Culinary: Ages 8+**
• A party area is available for two hours (plus 15-minute for both set up and clean up.)
• Party area includes space for the art project, plus space to set up for cake, food and gifts!
• One art center teacher will lead a 90-minute age-appropriate art activity based on your theme of choice. The center provides all art supplies.
What To Bring
• Decorations, the space is lovely with lots of open light and a side porch.
• Food & drinks, including cups, plates, etc. Please note that (with the exception of culinary parties) food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
• The cost is $265 for art (ceramics/jewelry) parties and $325 for culinary parties (up to 10 children.)
• Each additional child is $10 ($15 for culinary). There is no charge for adults.
• If you have 15 kids or more, there is an additional $60 flat fee up to 20 kids.
• Members receive 10% off.
**Due to safety concerns, all culinary party-goers must be at least 8 years old!